18th Century Stockman’s cottage
website by the4Rgroup
Stunning two-bed detached cottage with Inglenook fireplace and oak beams,
situated within our grounds.
• Kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops and farmhouse table.
• Cosy lounge with squashy sofas, inglenook fireplace and Clearview woodburner
• TV, DVD, Wii and Wireless Internet to keep everyone happy!
• Bathroom with claw-foot bath.
• Twin bedroom with vaulted ceiling and garden views
• Double bedroom with elegant antique French bed.
• En-suite shower room.
• Cottage garden with seating area for alfresco eating.
• A welcome pack for longer visits
• Up-to-date information on recommended places to eat and visit during your stay
• Good village pub and local shop within walking distance
• We can take one small, well behaved dog at £30 extra/stay. Please prebook this before your stay.
Owners to bring cage/dog bedding. No dogs allowed upstairs or on sofas - thanks