Prices & Terms
Luxury Bed & Breakfast Tariffs
Double suites £105 to £110/room/night (double occupancy).
Additional £10 supplement charged on one night stays when available.
- Children under 2 free when you supply travel cot and bed linen.
- Toddlers charged at £10/night when sharing their parent’s room and requiring an extra small child’s bed.
- Extra large bed for larger children/teenager/extra adult at £30/night within same room.
- 10% discount for stays of 4 nights or more (excludes single occupancy)
- Minimum 2 night stay weekends in high season.
We reserve the right to alter our prices without prior notice at any time.
The Stockman’s Cottage
(sleeps 4 self catering)
FULL WEEK RENTAL RATES 2018
- January 5th – 29th March £595/week
- March 30th – 19th April £895/ Easter week
- April 20th – 24th May £650/week
- May 25th – 31st May B.HOLS £695/week
- June 1st – 28th June £615/week
- June 29th – 12th July £895/week
- July 13th – 30th August £995/week
- August 31st – 13th Sept £895
- Sept 14th – Sept 27th £795/week
- Sept 28th – Oct 18th £745/week
- October 19th – 25th £895/week (half term)
- October 26th – December 20th £695/week
- December 21st – January 3rd £855/week
(Xmas/New Year) dates flexible
SHORT BREAK PRICES
The cottage may be booked for a minimum of 3 nights low season and 7 nights peak season.
- 3 night stay – 60% of full week price
- 4 night stay – 70% of full week price
- 5 night stay – 80% of full week price
- 6 night stay – 90% of full week price
£85 – 95/hut/night self catering. Bring your own towels.
Minimum 2 night stay weekends peak season.
10% discount on stays of 4 nights or more.
Add an extra tent (you provide) at £20/night
Access Statements (click to download PDF)
Why not give someone the gift of a short break in Norfolk.
Norfolk Courtyard gift vouchers are available as room/night stays or in multiples of £10.
We accept BACS, cash and cheque with a valid cheque card.
We accept debit card payments on B&B only and charge 3% on credit cards.
Prices vary according to season.
Minimum 3 night stay low/mid season. Minimum full week stay high season. Please email or phone for prices and availability for the dates you require and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We require ten clear working days written advance notice of any cancellation. If less than 10 days’ notice is given you agree to pay a
cancellation charge of one full night’s stay. You agree to pay 100% fee for a no show.
Once you have begun your stay your booking becomes a fixed contract and payable in full regardless if you leave earlier than planned.
We require a deposit for all cottage bookings which thus forms a contract. This is non refundable but may be transferable at the owner’s discretion and subject to terms and conditions. We require balance in full 2 months prior to stay. This is only refundable (less the deposit) if the owner has enough warning to relet successfully and there is no shortfall. Again we make every effort to do this however is at the owner’s discretion.
We strongly advise hirers to take out their own cancellation and travel insurance.
Check In / Out Times
We ask guests to arrive between 4-6pm on day of arrival. Please let us know if this is not possible and supply us with your contact mobile number so we can make arrangements. During your stay rooms are serviced from 10.00am. Rooms should be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
Arrival after 4pm. Vacate by 10am. Please do not arrive early as it may not be ready and refer to your individual booking email – thanks.
We are unable to accept pets in B&B or Glamping, The Hideaway or Oyster Cottage.
We allow one small well behaved dog in The Stockman’s Cottage by prior arrangement and at an additional cost of £30 payable in advance.
Click here to download a copy of our Access Statement.