The Street, Barney, NR21 0NBx
Low season short breaks can only be booked via email and Not online
From the moment you step inside Beekeeper's Cottage you will feel at home. This perfect bolthole is tucked away in the charming village of Barney where the quiet winding country roads lead you straight to the North Norfolk heritage coast. With a wealth of walks and sandy beaches to enjoy, you will feel a world away from everyday life. Spend your days exploring nearby coastal villages, stopping at tearooms or make a beeline for some wonderful pub food.
The SpaceThis former bakehouse, still maintains all the quirks and character of its past 200 years. Wonky walls, bleached beams and a deceptively roomy interior, it is ideally situated just 10 mins drive from Moreston and the North Norfolk heritage coast. Close to Blakeney, Holt, Burnham Market, Holkham and Wells Next-the-Sea. The cosy lounge has a squashy sofa and armchairs, inglenook fireplace, TV and Stovax wood burner. The Garden Room is an added bonus with sofa, chair and TV too, so kids can have their own space from Mum and Dad! One double, one twin and separate upstairs loo. The outbuilding is perfect for storing your bikes or canoe too. Max 4 persons (includes infants). Features include:
- Kitchen with Quartz worktops
- Dining room and farmhouse table
- Cosy lounge with squashy sofa and armchairs, inglenook fireplace, TV and Stovax woodburner
- TV, and wireless Internet to keep everyone happy!
- Garden Room with sofa, chair and TV so kids can have their own space from Mum and Dad
- Downstairs Bathroom with walk in wet room & drench shower, loo and basin
- Twin bedroom with vaulted ceiling
- Double bedroom with vaulted ceiling and garden views
- Separate upstairs loo
- Cottage garden with seating area for alfresco eating
- A welcome pack for longer visits
- Up-to-date information on recommended places to eat and visit during your stay
- Nearby Crawfish Thai restaurant
- We can take one small, well behaved dog at £30 extra/stay. Please prebook this before your stay.
Check Availability / Book
A stunning holiday cottage - renovated to a high standard keeping its original features