Prices & Terms
Luxury Bed & Breakfast Tariffs
We no longer offer Bed & Breakfast only holiday cottage stays
The Stockman’s Cottage
(sleeps 4 self catering)
FULL WEEK RENTAL RATES 2020
- January 3rd – 26th March £595/week
- March 27th – 16th April £895/ Easter week
- April 17th – 28th May £650/week
- May 29th – 25th June £615/week
- June 26th –9th July £895/week
- July 10th – 3rd Sept £995/week
- Sept 4th – 10th Sept £895/week
- Sept 11th – 24th Sept £795/week
- Sept 25th – 15th Oct £745
- October 16th – 29th £895/week (half term)
- October 30th – December 20th £695/week
- December 21st – January 3rd £855/week
(Xmas/New Year) dates flexible
- ADD 1 x DOG £30/STAY
SHORT BREAK PRICES
The cottage may be booked for a minimum of 3 nights low season and 7 nights peak season.
- 3 night stay – 60% of full week price
- 4 night stay – 70% of full week price
- 5 night stay – 80% of full week price
- 6 night stay – 90% of full week price
Why not give someone the gift of a short break in Norfolk.
Norfolk Courtyard gift vouchers are available on cottage stays
We accept BACS, cash and cheque on cottage stays. Payment details will be given with your booking email
Prices vary according to season.
Minimum 3 night stay low/mid season. Minimum full week stay high season. Please email or phone for prices and availability for the dates you require and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
We require a deposit for all cottage bookings which thus forms a contract. This is non refundable but may be transferable at the owner’s discretion and subject to terms and conditions. We require balance in full 2 months prior to stay. This is only refundable (less the deposit) if the owner has enough warning to relet successfully and there is no shortfall. Again we make every effort to do this however is at the owner’s discretion.
We strongly advise hirers to take out their own cancellation and travel insurance.
Check In / Out Times
We ask guests to arrive between after 4-6pm on day of arrival. Please let us know if this is not possible and supply us with your contact mobile number so we can make arrangements. Stockman's Cottage should be vacated by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
We are no longer able to advertise our coastal cottages on this site. Please email us directly and we will give you a link to the Wells Next-the-Sea cottages
We allow one small well behaved dog in The Stockman’s Cottage by prior arrangement and at an additional cost of £30/stay payable in advance.
Click here to download a copy of our Access Statement.