The Stockman’s Cottage
Westfield Farm, Foxley Road, Foulsham
Low season short breaks can only be booked via email and Not online
Once the old cowman’s cottage on the farm and situated next to the Elizabethan farmhouse, now a firm favourite for many years for both couples and families alike. Quietly tucked away on the outskirts of this pretty Norfolk village, with a wealth of walks and sandy beaches to enjoy, you will feel a world away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Spend your days exploring hidden villages, stopping at tearooms or walk to the friendly village pub. Chill and relax with a Pimms in the cottage garden. Curl up with the wood burner and a good book for winter evenings too – perfect!
Stockman’s Cottage fulfils all the things you expect from a cottage in the country. From exposed beams, vaulted ceilings, and Inglenook fireplace, to roses around the door and cottage gardens front and back, ideal for alfresco eating too. This spacious two-bed detached cottage with Inglenook fireplace is situated close to Burnham Market, Blakeney, Holt, Wells Next-the-Sea, Norwich and the stunning North Norfolk coast. Ideal for families or as a romantic getaway and previously featured in Country Living Magazine. Minimum 3 nights stays low & mid-season. Full week stays only most of the year. Max 4 persons (incl infants) and one dog.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with granite worktops and farmhouse table.
- Cosy lounge with squashy sofas, inglenook fireplace and Clearview woodburner
- TV, DVD, Wii and Wireless Internet to keep everyone happy!
- Bathroom with claw-foot bath.
- Twin bedroom with vaulted ceiling and garden views
- Double bedroom with elegant antique French bed.
- En-suite shower room.
- Cottage garden with seating area for alfresco eating.
- A welcome pack for longer visits
- Up-to-date information on recommended places to eat and visit during your stay
- Good village pub and local shop within walking distance
- We can take one small, well behaved dog at £30 extra/stay. Please prebook this before your stay.
Owners to bring cage/dog bedding. No dogs allowed upstairs or on sofas - thanks
Check Availability / Book
Idyllic two-bed detached, 18th century cottage